Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mission Photos

Greetings -
Trav would never say this but I wanted you to see these pictures of the first church of two, that Travis and Bob (I "demanded" that this time Trav not be the only American on the advanced party) were to oversee that the site was prepped and ready for the mission team that arrives after Easter. You can clearly see that this church is almost complete! While I often sit amazed at how GOD has moved Travis to this occupation, I understand why - his heart is in this work. Trav and Bob did this work along with what locals were there in less than one week. Remember he had trouble with lost luggage and extra days in the airport because of missing connecting flights to the next island, but to accomplish so much is incredible. (Now I fully expect that my "honey do" list which I myself have been putting together will get complete equally as quickly when Trav returns - ha!).
I know he was up very early and worked long hours to see this church was about done so he could get to the next one and get it started plus see about the parsonage that will be built.

Thanks so much for your prayers, and friendship -
Happy day -
Gina

No comments: